The sample startup documents, located at docstoc.com, include:
– Certificate of Incorporation
– Initial Stockholder Consent
– Invention Assignment Agreement
– Restricted Stock Purchase Agreement
– Indemnification Agreement
– Initial Board Consent
– Action by Incorporator
– Plain Preferred Term Sheet
My 3 quick caveats regarding the docs:
(1) Looks like they are set up for a California-based Delaware corporation.
(2) Don’t forget to send in your 83(b) election form in the Restricted Stock Purchase Agreement.
(3) Consider whether you have to file a 25102(f) notice if your startup has ties to California.